100% pure, NAPSI-certified maple water from the 2013 harvest is now available for consumers to buy. Announced by the Federation of Quebec Maple Syrup Producers (FPAQ) in February, the arrival of this innovative new product in shops has already generated a lot of interest. This plant-based water was originally used by First Nations people as a tonic and will appeal to consumers who are seeking natural and healthy foods of the highest quality.
The maple sap is harvested exclusively in spring. Until now, it was very rare that consumers could try it outside of the maple groves themselves. The FPAQ has conducted several research projects to develop sterilization techniques that would preserve many of the original and healthy properties of maple water for 18 months at room temperature. To ensure authenticity and quality, these techniques are grouped under the NAPSI certification seal.
This guarantees the same experience as drinking maple water straight from the tree. The harvesting methods and processes of NAPSI-certified products meet strict standards that guarantee the maple water is:
• Natural: harvested from maple trees
• Authentic: it is the same sap that the trees themselves produce
• Pure: no agents or extra ingredients are added
• Sterile: devoid of any microorganism
• Integral: it is unrefined, not from concentrate, and contains all the original compounds provided by nature
To read more :